Follow me on Facebook: Beauty By Kiki85
Follow me on Instagram: Beautybykiki17

Friday, May 18, 2012

Day 18 of My Beauty Challenge

OK I am going to use this as EVERYTHING I use on my body...from my razor to my lotion! Right now I'm using Caress Tahitian Renewal, I just recently made the decision to buy products that are not tested on animals. I already had this and don't want to just throw it away since my money already went to the company. I don't use a shave gel...I know its not great for your skin and very drying to shave with shower gel. But I'm just way to lazy to put on extra steps. After I'm done shaving I exfoliate with my Tree Hut sugar scrub, I love the smell of this scrub! It really just smells like summer! The best part of this scrub is it has no paraffin in it so it doesn't leave your skin waxy feeling. After my shower I will do one of 3 things, for just every day I will put on Aveeno Daily moisturizing lotion (which I will be changing due to the animal testing), if I'm wearing shorts and I want a bit more of a sheen to my skin I will wear Organix Moroccan Argan Oil makes your skin so soft and its a dry oil. And for a night out and I want a super shimmer (and my body dust isn't enough) I use the Beach Sexy Tan Enhancing Shimmer lotion with Tint from Victoria's Secret. And my last thing I do is spray my ENTIRE body with a body mist of whichever scent I chose before getting dressed! I just love to smell good ALL day long! I'm all about smelling good all the time! :)

 




Day 1 - Dye Hair
Day 2 - Day Makeup Look
Day 3 - Nail
Day 4 - Hairstyle
Day 5 - Night Makeup Look
Day 6 - Favorite Shoes
Day 7 - No Makeup
Day 8 - Blush
Day 9 - Carry In Handbag
Day 10 - Favorite Food
Day 11 - Eye Makeup
Day 12 - Inside Shower
Day 13 - Toe Nails
Day 14 - Morning Skincare Routine
Day 15 - Inside Beauty Cabinet
Day 16 - Sparkle
Day 17 - Bronzer
Day 18 - Body Products
Day 19 - Sun Protection
Day 20 - Hair Tools
Day 21 - Perfume
Day 22 - Holy Grail Beauty
Day 23 - Hair Products
Day 24 - Shades of Spring
Day 25 - Lipstick
Day 26 - An Item on Wish List
Day 27 - Photo That Makes You Laugh
Day 28 - Place Where You Want to Live
Day 29 - Favorite Drink
Day 30 - Favorite Piece of Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment