Follow me on Facebook: Beauty By Kiki85
Follow me on Instagram: Beautybykiki17

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Day 11 of My Beauty Challenge


 


These are the main colors I use during the week, I keep it very neautral for work since I work in an office setting. But on the weekend is when I bust out my pallett and play around with colors and methods.


Day 1 - Dye Hair
Day 2 - Day Makeup Look
Day 3 - Nail
Day 4 - Hairstyle
Day 5 - Night Makeup Look
Day 6 - Favorite Shoes
Day 7 - No Makeup
Day 8 - Blush
Day 9 - Carry In Handbag
Day 10 - Favorite Food
Day 11 - Eye Makeup
Day 12 - Inside Shower
Day 13 - Toe Nails
Day 14 - Morning Skincare Routine
Day 15 - Inside Beauty Cabinet
Day 16 - Sparkle
Day 17 - Bronzer
Day 18 - Body Products
Day 19 - Sun Protection
Day 20 - Hair Tools
Day 21 - Perfume
Day 22 - Holy Grail Beauty
Day 23 - Hair Products
Day 24 - Shades of Spring
Day 25 - Lipstick
Day 26 - An Item on Wish List
Day 27 - Photo That Makes You Laugh
Day 28 - Place Where You Want to Live
Day 29 - Favorite Drink
Day 30 - Favorite Piece of Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment