Follow me on Facebook: Beauty By Kiki85
Follow me on Instagram: Beautybykiki17

Monday, July 23, 2012

The Many Uses Of Ivory

I recently received the Mom VoxBox from Influenster, if you ladies don't know what this is I will be doing a blog all about the box soon. One of the many products in this box was a bar of Ivory soap. As a girl that loves her makeup and makeup brushes I am ALWAYS looking for ways to wash my brushes without them getting crunchy or stiff or leaving a harsh residue that will irritate my skin. Ivory has by far been the best bar of soap I have used for this purpose! It didn't leave my hands dry or slimy felling after I washed them like some do. I have already planned on buying many more of these bars to wash my makeup brushes! And as a mom I always love products that are all natural, and this soap is 99.94% pure ingredients. I have already told  a bunch of people that this is a great soap and has so many different uses! Please ladies try it out you will LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment