Follow me on Facebook: Beauty By Kiki85
Follow me on Instagram: Beautybykiki17

Friday, January 22, 2016

Fashion Savvy Friday

This will be my last Fashion Savvy Friday blog before I go on a MUCH needed vacation!! The next fashion blog will not be up until February!! My how this year is flying by. It feels like we just celebrated the new year!!

I hope you enjoy these finds!!



I love the detailed look of having a strappy bralette under a low cut tank top!! It gives it a little bit of edge and detail when your pairing it will a simple pair of shorts.


I have really been loving the fringe details. I really fought off this trend, but its starting to grow on me!! And you all know how I love me a layering necklace...well this one is the perfect length and small enough to not be obnoxious with other necklaces.




With it being January and a lot of people are starting a new workout program, I had to throw in some of my workout picks. As you know athletic clothes can get really pricey!! I found that these are both fashionable and wallet friendly. You can really get 3 pairs of these pants for the price of one at your standard sports stores.

I really hope you enjoyed this post girls!! And cheers to the weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice and stylish ladies dresses.
    http://www.fashiontrends.pk/

    ReplyDelete